Posted on October 30, 2012 by Chris Koenig
On November 14, 2012, Microsoft will be hosting Windows AzureConf, a free event for the Windows Azure community. This event will feature a keynote presentation by Scott Guthrie, along with numerous sessions executed by Windows Azure MVPs and community members. Streamed live for an online audience on Channel 9, the event will allow you to see how developers just like you are using Windows Azure to develop applications on the best cloud platform in the industry. Community members from all over the world will join Scott in the Channel 9 studios to present their own ideas, innovations inventions and experiences. These presentations will provide you the opportunity to see how your peers in the community are doing great things using Windows Azure offerings like Mobile Services, Web Sites, Service Bus, virtual machines, and more. Whether you’re just learning Windows Azure or you’ve already achieved success on the platform, you won’t want to miss this special event. For more information on Windows AzureConf or to register for the event, please visit http://windowsazureconf.net.
While you’re waiting for the conference to kick off, here are some helpful links to prepare your mind, body and soul for the Windows Azure experience:
- FREE 90-day Trial of the Windows Azure platform: http://aka.ms/TheCloud
- Windows Azure Training Kit: http://aka.ms/watk (or in source code form at http://aka.ms/watk-git)
- Windows Azure Developer Blog: http://aka.ms/AzureBlog
- Download the Windows Azure SDK for Windows, Mac and Linux: http://aka.ms/GetAzureNow
- Explore the new Windows Azure Store: http://aka.ms/AzureStore
- Read Windows Azure customer success stories: http://aka.ms/AzureCaseStudies
SO – Get out to http://windowsazureconf.net and sign up today!