Microsoft DevRadio: Community Corner – Update Controls for Windows 8 app Development
Posted on October 29, 2012 by Chris Koenig
- Microsoft DevRadio: Community Corner – How I created my Windows 8 app for UserGroup.tv
- Microsoft DevRadio: Community Corner – Update Controls for Windows 8 app Development
- Microsoft DevRadio: Community Corner – Why I Switched to Windows Azure
I recently had the pleasure to interview wicked smart Microsoft Client App Dev MVP Michael Perry as part of the Microsoft DevRadio show to hear about the amazing work he’s done on an open source databinding framework called Update Controlswhich can help Windows 8 app developers simplify their code by automatically discovering dependencies so that you won’t have to manage them in your view model.
- Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
- Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
- Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
- Generation App – Develop and deploy your Windows Store app in 30 days!