Announcing TypeScript Preview for Visual Studio
Posted on October 1, 2012 by Chris Koenig
Along with the language features of TypeScript itself, Microsoft is also announcing the release of an extension for Visual Studio 2012 which provides a cool tooling experience with Intellisense, refactoring support and as-you-type error reporting, just like you’d expect from Visual Studio.
You can learn more about TypeScript via the following links:
- TypeScript Home: http://www.typescriptlang.org/
- TypeScript Playground: http://www.typescriptlang.org/Playground
- CodePlex Project: http://typescript.codeplex.com/
- VSIX Installer: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/F/F/2FFA1FBA-97CA-4FFB-8ED7-A4AE06398948/TypeScriptSetup.0.8.0.msi
- Video featuring TypeScript architect Anders Hejlsberg demonstrating TypeScript: http://channel9.msdn.com/posts/Anders-Hejlsberg-Introducing-TypeScript
Go get it – it looks really cool!