Windows Azure and the Microsoft Cloud Computing platform are some of the most exciting, and important technologies around today. Infinite scale and ultimate power are awaiting you – are you ready?
Join Microsoft Corporate Vice President for Windows Azure Scott Guthrie and a host of local Microsoft Cloud experts as we share with you the tools, techniques and technologies you’ll need to take your applications to the next level!
Join us for the Microsoft Cloud Summit 2012!
July 10, 2012 – Irving Convention Center in Irving, TX
In a day full of informative sessions and hands-on activities, you’ll learn the most important parts of the Cloud Computing capabilities from Microsoft both inside Windows Azure as well as within your own datacenters. By attending the Microsoft Cloud Summit 2012 you will learn how to:
- Build and quickly deploy web sites to Windows Azure
- Migrate, integrate, and extend existing code and applications with Windows Azure
- Build flexible, multi-tier applications
- Consume Windows Azure services within your application such as Windows Azure Storage, SQL Azure, and the Service Bus
- Architect highly scalable and fast applications using cloud services
- Build Web APIs that power mobile devices
- Use the latest Visual Studio tools and SDKs for the cloud
- …and MUCH MORE!
Seating is limited, so reserve your space today and join us for the most important technical training sessions you’ll attend all year – the Microsoft Cloud Summit 2012!
Microsoft Cloud Camp 2012 – Agenda**
|8:00am||Check-in Opens (bring your confirmation!)|
|8:45am||Welcome and Kick-Off|
|9:00am||Keynote: Introducing the Spring Release of Windows Azure
Scott Guthrie, CVP for Windows Azure Developer Platform
|10:45am||Windows Azure Virtual Machines
Clint Edmonson, Microsoft
|11:45am||Lunch – featuring “Grill the Gu” Q&A session with Scott Guthrie|
|1:15pm||Windows Azure Web Sites
Brian Prince, Microsoft
|2:30pm||Windows Azure Storage, Databases and Service Bus
Mike Benkovich, Microsoft
|3:45pm||Windows Azure Cloud Services
Adam Hoffman, Microsoft
|4:45pm||Giveaways and Wrap-up|
|6:00pm||Windows Azure and Private Cloud Hands-on Labs and coding room|
**The agenda is subject to change – please check back often for new and updated information.